This program was started as many boat owners said they were not getting enough use out of their vessels. It is available from November 1 to May 31.
Your yacht is kept in storage “on the hard” when not in use. It will then be launched, upon your direction, when you are ready to go cruising. When you are ready to return home your yacht is hauled according to your previous arrangements. Vessel owners or owner’s representatives must be present at time of hauling and launching.
There are very significant advantages to this program:
- It is less expensive than keeping your yacht in a slip.
- There is no chance of damage to ground sea surges during the winter months.
- There is no chance of damage due to other yachts maneuvering in and out of the marina.
- You will always have a clean bottom when you return to your yacht. No need to haul and clean all the time.
- All reservations require a credit card deposit to guarantee yard space & availability.
Between 1 November and 31 May your yacht is kept in storage (for 3 months or longer) at normal rates. We launch for your visit and then return your yacht to storage. These ‘in & outs’ are only $3.50 per foot each time and are additional to the regular storage & haul charges.
Summer Storage (1 June- 30 November 3-month minimum.) Payable in advance at time of booking with an agreed launching date. Mast storage= 60¢ per foot per day.
$20.00 per foot per month (4 Months minimum) Payable in advance at time of booking. Pits must be reserved by March 31st.
(10% discount for Six months storage paid in advance)
$20 per ft. per month
(4 Months minimum, 7% off early bookings)
(Payable in advance at time of booking.) Pits must be reserved by March 31st.
(10% discount for Six months storage paid in advance.)
Storage (No Repairs)
Monohull Storage - $14.00 per foot per month.
Catamaran Storage - $22.00 per foot per month.
Discount for early booking. Payable in advance with haul and launch charges.