- Shower facilities are available in the Supermarket Building for all of our registered guests. You must have a pass card to enter which is obtained through the Marina Office upon registration.
- Water for your yacht can be arranged through the Marina Office or one of our Dock Attendants.
- Garbage can be disposed of in bins located at the north and south ends of the marina. Please have bags well secured, no loose garbage.
- Ice is available at the fuel dock.
- There is a telephone located in the Marina Office
Our fuel dock is in operation from 7am-6pm.
At The Chandlery, you'll find all of the necessary provisions, from marine supplies to fishing tackle to charts, etc.
VIRGIN GORDA YACHT SERVICES
To the South of the Marina, you will see the boatyard. Here you have one of the largest yards in the Northeast Caribbean. It is serviced by a 70-ton Travel Lift capable of hauling vessels up to 80 feet in length and a beam of 21 feet. Also, we have multi-hull capabilities for vessels with a beam up to 21’ 6”. Feel free to visit the boatyard... But, please use extreme caution as you are in a commercial work area. The boatyard has a secure fence, gates and a security patrol after 6pm.
Located at the south end of the Marina behind the Marina Office. Here you will find charts, boat hooks, sailing gloves, rope, lubricants, paints, sealants and adhesives, a large selection of fasteners in stainless, bronze, brass and a knowledgeable friendly staff with many years of experience in the yachting industry.
Within the marina complex, there are over a dozen shops including a bank, provision shop, dive shop, and restaurant and pub. Taxi service is available at the south parking area.
For your enjoyment there are a few beaches close by. Just a few minutes walk from the harbour is St. Thomas Bay Beach to the north across Palm Tree Field. To the south, there is a gate by the entrance to the harbour that leads to the beach off the boatyard. A ten-minute dinghy ride around Fort Point to the South will get you to the beautiful Valley Trunk Beach, to Spring Bay and to The Baths. At Little Dix Bay resort, you'll find the Crescent Beach where you can also enjoy a lunch at the Beach Bar.